10. All persons attending the event under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (over18)
11. Whilst the Event Promoter will make every effort to resolve any unforeseen difficulties that may arise during the event, the Event Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or exclude any member of the public who becomes abusive or who behaves inappropriately or in any other reasonable circumstance.
12. To ensure everyone’s safety, the Event Promoter may conduct occasional security searches and ask to look in your bag prior to entry into the Event. Please do not be offended.
13. The Event Promoter reserves the right to change the programme line up/artists without notification or make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the Event Promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
14. The Event may be professionally filmed or recorded, therefore in attending the event you consent to being filmed and/or photographed as a member of the audience.
15. The Event Promoter reserves the right to open the gates at other times in the interests of safety.
16. No glass or glassware can be brought onto site, in addition, gazebos, tented structures, barbecues, fires, cookers, lawn candles or naked flames are not permitted and will be confiscated prior to entry. No ball games or similar are permitted at the venue.
17. Performances will take place in all weathers so long as deemed safe to do so. Limited shelter is provided. If raining you may want to bring an umbrella and wet weather clothing!
18. No dogs will be permitted on the site unless it is a disability dog.
19. Unless otherwise stated in our FAQs section, you are not permitted to bring alcohol or food onto the site, this is a condition of our licence and is in keeping with all other same-sized UK festivals. There will however be catering outlets and soft drink outlets in attendance. Only food and drink purchased on site may be consumed.
20. Illegal drugs will not be tolerated.
21. Please keep bags and belongings with you at all times, security have the right to remove all unattended bags.
22. Parents are reminded that there are areas of the festival site, especially immediately in front of the stages, that are inappropriate for some people. Also, please note that there could be performances which may contain language or material that may offend some people.
23. No re-entry (return visits) to the site after 5pm.
24. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the provision of accommodation facilities recommended to our clients in good faith.
25. This is a Festival is open to all disabilities and whilst we will make every effort to accommodate all people, due to weather and areas within the location, there may be areas within the site that are not suitable for wheelchair / mobility access.